1 The Information We Collect and How We Collect it.
To provide the Services, we need to know certain information about you and other users with whom you interact. The types of information we collect depends on how you use the Services. Several categories of information are collected from you, as described below.
A. Information Provided by You
Information that you may provide to us includes, but is not limited to:
- email addresses
- mailing address
- phone number
- billing information
For example, we may collect information from you when you:
- Log in or create an account
- Start, sign or review an electronic document (“eDocument”)
- Use the third-party payment solutions we support
- Create or edit your user profile
- Complete an online form
- Request certain information (e.g., quote, demos, and other products)
- Contact us via any means
- Provide a user testimonial
You may also choose to provide the following:
- Other information you enter into any form on our websites, into our Web client portal, provide via telephone or email will be recorded:
The decision to provide us with information is optional; however, if you elect not to provide certain information, you may not be able to access to the Services we provide.
B. Information That Is Collected Automatically
We may automatically collect certain information about your use of the Services, including when you use our websites.
Device and Usage information. We may collect information about: (i) the computers or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services; and (ii) how you use the Services. Examples of the information that we may automatically collect and analyse include, but are not limited to:
- IP Address, a.k.a. internet protocol address (your point of access to the Internet). IP address can reveal a web user’s general location (city/state/country).
- Location Information, such as the geo-location of your device. If you use our mobile apps, you will be asked to give the apps access to your mobile device’s geolocation data. If you grant such permission, we may collect information about your precise geolocation information (i.e., your real-time geographic location). If you access the Services through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can withhold permission to access that data or you should be able to turn off the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device by visiting settings or privacy settings or settings for location services;
- Unique Device Identifiers, such as MAC Address, IDFA, IDFV, IMEI, and Advertising IDs;
- Device Attributes, such as browser types, browser language, and operating system;
- Usage Data, such as information related to the ways in which you interact with the Services, such as: web log data, referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Services, the frequency of your use of the Services, error logs, and other similar information.
As described further below, we may use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
Cookies and Related Technologies. We use “cookies” and other “tracking” technologies for a variety of purposes. The technologies we may use include but are not limited to: (i) browser cookies; (ii) web beacons; (iii) tracking pixels; and (iv) local shared objects (“flash cookies”). Our uses of cookies and related technologies include but are not limited to: storing your username and password; analysing usage of the Services by collecting the device/usage information discussed above. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
Cookie Choices. Many browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customise, or use some of the interactive features of the Services. Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, and cookie management tools available in a web browser will not remove flash cookies. To learn Cookies Policy.
C. Information from Other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources such as partners, affiliates and others where they are legally permitted to share such information with us.
2 How We Use the Information We Collect
In general, we use the information we collect to provide and administer the Services. More specifically, we might use the information we collect to:
- Provide you with the services and products you have requested, such as to create and maintain audit trails of activity;
- Send you records regarding our relationship and transactions or notifications of activity through different channels, such as email;
- Notify you about new features, products, and special events;
- Provide you with newsletters or marketing communications about our products and services as well as third party products and services we think may be of interest to you;
- Test changes and develop new features, products and services;
- Generate and review data and reports describing our user base and usage patterns;
- Analyse the accuracy, effectiveness, usability, or popularity of the Services and perform research;
- Verify your identity, deter and prevent fraud, and enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Services; and
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot the Services.
3 How We Share Information
- Recipients Designated by You or Associated with Your Account.
- Other Users.
- If you invite other users to access, use, or edit content you create through the Services (for example, if you invite others to view or participate in use of services), we will make such content available to the individuals you invite.
- If you are an authorised user of an account, the account subscriber or person who controls the account (e.g. administrator) will have access to information describing your use of the Services.
- Third Parties.
- If you make a payment through a third-party vendor, we will share your payment method details with the third-party payment processor you select.
- Service Providers.We may share your information with third parties that we refer to as service providers to assist us in providing services to you. For example, we might use these third parties to provide technology services, authentication systems, bill collection and fulfilment, fraud detection, customer support, and recruiting. Our contracts with service providers contain terms governing their use of your data.
- Business Transactions. As we develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, or sell some or all our assets. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets or the assets disclosed regarding the due diligence for any such transaction. If CAB IT Services Ltd is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our websites of any change in ownership or uses of your information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your information.
- Consent. We may share your information in other ways and for new purposes if you have asked us to do so or have consented to such sharing. For example, we post customer testimonials on our Services that may identify you if we have received your consent.
- Other Users.
4 Online Analytics
We may use third-party web analytics services on our websites, such as those of Google Analytics. These providers use cookie-related technologies (described in the “Information that is Collected Automatically” section above) to help us analyse how users use the website, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive. The information collected will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Services. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser by clicking here.
5 Data Retention, Accessing Your Information, and Closing Your Account
Data Retention. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as necessary for legitimate business purposes.
Reviewing and Updating Your Account. We offer you the ability to access, review and change information associated with your account (such as your profile information, password, billing information, and user preferences) by logging into the Services and visiting your Profile. You can also make a request to modify information by contacting us using the contact information below in Section 11. We will take reasonable steps to permit you to modify or delete information that is inaccurate or incomplete, in accordance with applicable laws.
Closing Your Account. If you wish to close your account you may request to close your account by emailing us at the contact information provided below in Section 11. Your account will be closed as soon as reasonably possible based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. However, please note that even after you close your account, we may retain and use certain of your information (such as information regarding transactions made through our Services) where permitted by law to prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our user agreements and terms, and comply with legal requirements. If you have shared content or information through our Services with other users, such content or information may still be available to those other users if they have not also deleted it or closed their accounts.
6 Email and Direct Marketing Choices
We provide opt-out information in all marketing email messages we send via an “unsubscribe” link. We reserve the right to send one message confirming your opt-out from a messaging program. Please note that it may take us some time to process your requests consistent with applicable law. You do not have the ability to opt-out of transactional or relationship messages (e.g. account notifications) that we send if you are a registered user of our Services or if you have engaged in transactions with us. To opt out of other marketing from us, please contact us using the email below in Section 11.
7 How We Protect Your Information
8 Linked Sites and Services
9 Children’s Privacy
The Services are not designed for and are not marketed to minors. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from minors, and we do not knowingly allow such persons to use the Services. If you are a minor, please do not attempt to use the Services or send any information about yourself to us. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a minor without verified parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a minor, please contact us using the contact information in section 11.
11 How to Contact Us
Updating information, Account Closure or Information Requests
To update the information held by us about you, to close your account or to request copies or deletion of information held by us please email email@example.com or via post at The Data Protection Officer, CAB IT Services Ltd, Wraxall Hill, Wraxall, Bristol, BS48 1NA
Got a question ?
If you have a requirement not covered on our website please feel free to contact us to discuss.
Get in touch
CAB IT Services Ltd
Geographical areas covered
Areas we cover but not limited to:-
IT Support in Bristol
IT Support in Nailsea
IT Support in Portishead
IT Support in Long Ashton
IT Support in Clevedon
IT Support in North Somerset
IT Support in Weston-super-Mare
IT Support in South West
IT Support in London